Unboxing this month's Zbox

0 Kommentare | Hinterlasse einen Kommentar
For those who don't know: The Zbox from Zavvi is a monthly surprise box for comic geeks, nerds and all people who have fun with stuff like superheroes, action-figures, video games, collectibles, comics etc.



You can order your Zbox from Zavvi's website once a month, or you can subscribe and get your box automatically every month. With every Zbox you get a t-shirt guaranteed plus various surprise items all together at a very nice price.

Sometimes you get fantastic stuff, sometimes...well not so fantastic stuff, but it's always fun and the stuff you get is always worth more than you pay for the box, so I say: Go for it :)
I personally love it to get my Zbox month by month and it's always something I'm looking forward to.


So, as I started my blog a few weeks ago, I thought I'd unbox this months Zbox together with you - and if you like it, I could do that every month - just let me know in the comments :)

Every Zbox comes with a certain motto (like Marvel Universe, Super Heroines, Dark vs Light, Undead, Mystical etc.).
This months motto is: Anarchy.



With every Zbox you receive the Zbox magazine. The magazine holds some information on the stuff that's inside the box and it's front motive is also the motive of the t-shirt you get.


After opening the box, the first thing I discover next to the t-shirt is a small action figure. It's a DC's Deathstroke figure which is pretty cool. I really like it :)



The next thing I discover inside the box, after I put the t-shirt out of the way, is some sort of helmet. Looking closer it's a replica helmet from that Judge Dredd movie. Not something I really need, but nice though.

 
Then I grab a pack of badges from the box. It contains 6 badges with motives from the "Doom" video game. Well, I'm not exactly a fan of that game, but I know a lot of people are, so I guess many people are happy with this content.



Last thing inside the box is a little poster.



Well, this months box is a pretty mixed bag. There were better boxes in the past (also worse), but as it's impossible to satisfy every cutomer with every surprise box, this is o.k.

 
I love the shirt and the Deathstroke figure, so them alone are worth the price. The badges I might give away and the helmet, well I don't know yet, but I think it's kind of fun.



Anyway, I'm keen on next months box even now :)


Are you a Zboxer, too? Feel free to leave a comment how you liked this months box :)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

 
Index Page: Yankee Posts.