Mekaneck - A Masters of the Universe Classics Custom Figure

0 Kommentare | Hinterlasse einen Kommentar
This is another repaint I made based on a 200x variant. I thought the color choice was interesting so I wanted to transfer the look into classics.


I changed a few things compared to the original 200x repaint (the color of the club for example) to make him look a little more interesting, but I think he's still pretty true to his 200x counterpart.


I chose to display him with a 3rd party unhelmeted custom head I once bought from another german customizer (don't exactly remember who it was, sorry).



What do you think of this repaint? Let me know in the comments :)

P.S.: If you haven't checked out my latest custom figure "Angella", just click HERE or use this url: https://robin0377.blogspot.de/2017/04/angella-masters-of-universe-classics.html

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

 
Index Page: Yankee Posts.