Transformation She-Ra - A Masters of the Universe Classics Custom Figure

0 Kommentare | Hinterlasse einen Kommentar
I always wanted to make a Starburst She-Ra, but I never came up with a good idea how to create that starburst-cape.
 

She's been unfinished for such a long time on my shelf now and yet I decided to just leave her this way and display her with some "Tamashii Effect" so I can imagine she's just in the middle of a transformation from "normal" to starburst.

 
Well, maybe someday I come up with a good idea how to create that vintage starburst cape, but until then, I'm pretty happy with "Transformation She-Ra".


Enjoy the pictures and let me know what you think in the comments :)


P.S.: If you haven't checked out my latest custom figure "Horde Cyborg", just click HERE or use this url: https://robin0377.blogspot.de/2017/04/horde-cyborg-masters-of-universe.html

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

 
Index Page: Yankee Posts.