New head for Skeletor - Masters of the Universe Classics Custom

0 Kommentare | Hinterlasse einen Kommentar

I was bored and had some spare parts around, so I started playing around a little.


I grabbed a Preternian Disguise He-Man's hood and a NA-Skeletor head. I was curious if the head would fit into that hood. Well, it didn't. Getting it in there was a real challenge and some modifications had to be made, but in the end it worked out.


As I kind of liked it, I painted the hood to match Skeletors regular purple color, but I still thought it was a little lame to just have this face in there, so I started to repaint the face.





I'm not totally excited about this one, but at least I find it interesting enough to share it with you


By the way: Here's a close up of the repainted havoc staff. I made this just for fun. I know the purple is not quite right, but it was a nice "experiment", too :)



P.S.: If you haven't already checked out my latest custom figure "Glimmer", just click HERE
or use this url:  https://robin0377.blogspot.de/2017/04/glimmer-masters-of-universe-classics.html

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

 
Index Page: Yankee Posts.