Horde Cyborg - A Masters of the Universe Classics Custom

0 Kommentare | Hinterlasse einen Kommentar
If you have read my other Motu Classics custom posts, you probably have recognized this "cyborg" guy next to Hordak on a few pictures before. In this blog post, I'd like to give you a closer look at him.


This custom figure started as just a piece of practicing. I simply picked random body, arms and legs and painted them black to test if the Patio Paint color was a good one to work with. Well it was and became one of my regular colors.


This figure wasn't supposed to go anywhere. When I had the black paint done, I decided to test those silver stripes on him, I was planning to use for my Scrathin Sound Catra custom figure.


Well, I liked the result and decided to not waste the parts, so I gave him Hordak's boots and Dwag-O-Tor's armour, which I repainted.


Finally I gave him that cyborg head, I once bought from customizer Kevin "Tin" Kosse and that gun, I bought from another customizer (sorry, I cannot remember who it was).


I think overall he turned out pretty nice. I haven't come up for a name for him, yet, so if you have any suggestions, feel free to leave a comment :)

That Horde-Witch-Lady you see next to him is basically an early Deapara/Adora I once made. The head again is a Kevin "Tin" Kosse custom and the sword ist from Evil Mike.



P.S.: If you'd like to take a closer look at that Hordak Throne or some of my other custom figures, just click HERE or use this url: https://robin0377.blogspot.de/2017/04/a-throne-for-hordak-masters-of-universe.html

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

 
Index Page: Yankee Posts.